What you see above are few pictures of what you need. It is in stock and ready to ship. Back Order?!! Forget about it. Write or give Tim a call and it’s headed your way.
Position display units serve to visualize the values measured with linear encoders, length gauges, rotary encoders or angle encoders. Areas of application include.
- Measuring and inspection equipment
- Dividing apparatus
- Monitoring of measuring equipment
- Manual machine tools
- Measuring machines
Sealed linear encoders are available with full-size scale housings for high resistance to vibration up to 30 m measuring length, as well as slimline scale housing for limited installation space up to 1240 mm measuring length; with mounting spar up to 2040 mm.
HEIDENHAIN angle encoders are characterized by high accuracy values in the arc second range and better. Examples for application:
- Rotary tables on machine tools
- Swivel heads on machine tools
- C axes on lathes
- Gear-testing machines
- Printing units on printing machines
- Spectrometers Telescopes
The TNC Controls for Milling Machines and Machining Centers:
- Form a complete product line with their various features
- Control machines with up to 13 axes
- Their plain-language programming capability is suited for the workshop floor
- Can also be programmed externally
- Are also suited for automated production
- Are the correct choice for everything from simple milling procedures to high-speed milling
Incremental length gauges from HEIDENHAIN offer high accuracy over long measuring ranges. These sturdy gauges are available in application-oriented versions. They have a wide range of applications including:
- production metrology,
- multipoint inspection stations,
- measuring equipment monitoring,
- and as position measuring devices.